1971 Gibson ES-335 TDW - Walnut
1971 Gibson ES-335 TDW - Walnut incl. orig. hardshell case
Beautiful 1971 ES-335 in excellent condition and all original, except for some additional (filled) screwholes from Schaller Tuners who had been installed in the past, original Kluson "double-ring" tuners are back on! The original walnut color has faded into a much lighter, very pleasant Caramel finish, very minor play-wear, no beltwear on the back, the original frets are still in great shape. Original untouched electronic, the pots are dating to 1971, two Spraque "Black Beauty" capacitors and the two original "Pat.Nr. Sticker" humbuckers have outputs of 7,44K and 7,81K. Very comfortable to play and sounds great. Still has an early "60s" orange label inside and comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case with pink interior.
- Laminated maple-body,
- Set mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with pearl blockmarker inlays,
- Original trapez tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 adjustable bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots,
- 2x Gibson Pat.Nr. Humbucking PU´s,
- 6x Kluson "doublering" tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Original black hardshellcase w/pink interior.
See a video-clip of the 1971 Gibson ES-335 TDW - Walnut: