1971 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1971 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
All original 1971 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst finish. The guitar is in excellent+ condition for its age, only some very minor playwear and some blemish of the gold-plating, the original factory frets are still in perfect shape. 4x matching pots dated 1971, 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" Capacitors. The two original Gibson "Pat.-Nr"-sticker pickups have well balanced outputs of 7,50K and 7,56K, the weight with 4,49Kg is rather comfortable for a LP Custom, the medium-sized C-shape neck is easy to play. Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
- Mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck,
- Solid Maple Top in Cherry Sunburst finish,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 Frets,
2x Gibson "Pat.Nr. - Sticker" (T-Top) humbuckers,
- Gold Hardware,
- 6x original Kluso Waffle back tuners,
- ABR-1 Bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- Original black Gibson Case with violet lining.