1971 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
1971 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean and all original 1971 Gibson Les Paul Custom "Black Beauty" in very good condition for its age. Only minor playwear and the goldplating of the hardware has varnished a bit. The two original Gibson "Pat.Nr.-Sticker" humbuckers have outputs of 7,43K and 7,50K, original electronic, the 4x matching pots date to 1971. The frets are still in great shape. The weight is rather lightweight for a LP Custom, playability and necksize are very comfortable. Sounds terrific! Comes incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
- Solid, singlecut mahogany body,
- C-shaped mahogany neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 6x original Kluson "Waffle-back" tuners,
- 2x Gibson PAT-Number sticker Humbuckers,
- Gold hardware,
- Pat.-Nr. Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Finish: Ebony - nitro,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson case w/yellow lining.