1971 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop
1971 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1971 Gibson Les Paul DeLuxe Goldtop, all original and in excellent condition for its age. There is only minor playwear and barely any weatherchecking, typical for Goldtops of that age. The original frets are still in great shape, the neck is adjusted perfect for low action and great playability. Still has the original light-weight tailpiece as found on 68/69 Goldtops, the electronic is untouched with all 4 pots dating to 1970. The two Gibson mini-humbuckers have the famous "Patent-Number" sticker on their backside and have strong outputs of N=7,18K and B=7,19K. Excellent condition for a 47 (!) year old, all original guitar, great tone and a great chance to get a clean, affordable 1970 Goldtop, as 69 Models allready scratching the 10K mark and 68 Models even fetch close to 20K! Comes in it´s orig. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahagony-body with maple top,
- Mahagony-neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x "Pat.Nr.: Sticker Mini-humbucking Pick-Ups,
- 2x Spraque "Black beauty" caps,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to early 1971,
- Tune-O-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- Orig. lightweight tailpiece,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.