1971 Gibson Les Paul Standard 58 Reissue - Goldtop ...one of 25!
1971 Gibson Les Paul Standard 58 Reissue - Goldtop
One of Gibsons early attempts for a 50s LP Reissue, called "Standard 58" it was actually a reissue of a 1954 Les Paul. All original and in excellent+ condition, almost no playwear and no fretwear on the factory frets. They did everything right on this one: chunky 1-piece neck, 1-piece mahagony-body with thin binding in cutaway, small 50s-style headstock, aluminum lightweight tailpiece. In our opinion comparable to original 50s LPs! Only a few where made, 25 in 1971 and 1046 in 1972. This will be the next sky-rocketing and collectable Les Paul model, still affordable - see what happened to 1968 GTs (17,5K +). Incl. it´s orig. black Gibson case with pink interieur.
- 1-piece mahagony body (4mm thicker than all other Les Pauls!!!) w/carved maple top
- 1-piece mahagony neck w/small headstock
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets
- 2x Gibson P-90 PU´s
- 6x orig. Kluson "doublering/doubleline" tuners
- Nickle Hardware
- Aluminum lightweight wraparound bridge
- Including original black Gibson hardshellcase with pink lining
- Weight: 4,8kg (much bigger body!)