1971 Gibson SG-250 - Cherry Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1971 Gibson SG-250 - Cherry Sunburst black hardshell case
Rare-bird, clean 1971 Gibson SG-250 in Cherry Sunburst finish all original and in very good condition. These short-lived SG-models where made of maple (neck+ body) and had a set of single-coils, so some nice and interesting sounds are possible, other than you would expect from a regular SG. Some minor playwear, the original frets are still in great shape, very resonant, lightweight with only 3,4Kg and real fun to play! Comes in black hardshell case.
- Solid SG-style maple body.
- Solid, med-sized maple neck,
- 22 frets / dot-inlays,
- 2x original Gibson singlecoil PickUps,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 2x PU-select switches,
- 2x "3 on a plate" Kluson tuners,
- Ajustable metal bridge,
- Incl. black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1971 Gibson SG-250 - Cherry Sunburst: