1972 Gibson ES-335 TD - Walnut
1972 Gibson ES-335 TD - Walnut incl. orig. Lifton hardshell Case
Clean and all original 1972 Gibson ES-335 TD in Walnut finish. Very interesting dark Walnut finish, revealing a beautiful grain of the maple body. The instrument is in excellent condition for its age, only minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the neck. Untouched electronics, all pots date the guitar to 1972, it also has the desirable "Gibson-embossed" pickup-covers they only made in a short run in 1972. Both pickups are the original Gibson "Pat.-Number Decal" Pickups with well balanced outputs of N=7,24K and B=7,36K. The guitar has just been professionally refretted, it plays really good and sounds great. It's lightweight with only 3,42Kg and the medium-sized D-shape neck is very comfortable to play. Comes in its original black Lifton hardshell-case with violet lining.
- Laminated maplebody w/sustain block,
- Set mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block-marker inlays,
- Original trapez tailpiece,
- Adjustable Tune-O-Matic bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots,
- 6x Kluson/Gibson doubleline tuners,
- Chrome hardware, strong Walnut color,
- Original black Lifton hardshellcase w/violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Gibson ES-335 TD - Walnut: