1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst
1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Clean 1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition for it´s age. The guitar has some play-wear, mostly on the backside of body neck, but no weather-checkings, no hidden repairs, no damages, no modifications, only a solcial security number edged on the backside of the body, barely visible! The original frets are still in great shape, nice lightweight for a Les Paul Custom, original electronics with untouched solderjoints, the 4x matching pots are stamped 137.72.30, 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" Capacitors and the two original Gibson "Pat.Nr-Sticker" humbuckers have well-balanced outputs of N = 7,75K and B = 7,77K. Nice Instrument, allready 48 years old, great sounding and perfect investment, fo the price of a new Custom Shop Les Paul! Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case.
- Solid, sincle-cutaway mahogany body,
- Solid maple Top - Cherry Sunburst,
- Medium C-profil mahogany neck,
- Ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x "Pat-Nr. sticker" humbuckers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- Golden Stop Tailpiece.
- Orig. black Gibson case with violet lining.