1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst
Super clean 1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst finish, in excellent condition. Body/-Neck, as well as the wiring harness w/PU-select-switch and backplates are original, all other parts have been replaced with original Gibson Custom Shop parts. The guitar has barely any visible play-wear, no weather-checkings, the frets have been replaced for better playability. Rather lightweight for a Les Paul Custom of that time-period, the two original Gibson "Classic ´57/Classic ´57+" humbuckers are well-balanced and sound great in that guitar! Beautiful instrument which can always be re-converted to original specs, ...almost 50 years old, solid woods without the "cheese-holes" or "plastic richlite" fretboard and still cheaper than a modern Gibson Custom Shop Custom Les Paul, not to mention the better tone !!! Comes in original black Gibson hardshell case.
- Solid, sincle-cutaway mahogany body,
- Solid maple Top - Cherry Sunburst,
- Medium C-profil mahogany neck,
- Ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson "Classic ´57/´57+" humbuckers,
- 6x Kluson "Waffle-back" tuners,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Gibson ABR-1 Bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- Gold-plated Stop-tailpiece.
- Orig. black Gibson case with violet lining.