1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop ...light-weight!
1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1972 Gibson Les Paul DeLuxe Goldtop, all original except for a professional fret-job and in excellent condition for its age. There is some normal playwear, typical for a 46 year old instrument, mostly on the backside of the body. There is some "greenish" discoloration on the edges of the laquer, typical for many old Goltop finishes, the tuners had been changed to Schallers but Gibson "Double-ring" tuners are back on. The frets have been replaced and are in great shape, the neck is perfectly adjusted for low action and great playability. The electronic is untouched with all 4 pots stamped 137.72.11, dating them to 11th week of 1972. The two Gibson mini-humbuckers have the famous "Patent-Number" sticker on their backside and read outputs of 7,09K and 7,24K. Great playability and great tone, the weight with ca. 3,98Kg is comfortably light for a 70s Les Paul. Comes in black Gibson LP hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahogany-body with maple top,
- Mahogany-neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x "Pat.Nr.: Sticker Mini-humbucking Pick-Ups,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1972,
- Tune-O-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 4x golden reflector knobs,
- 6x Gibson doublering tuners,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop: