1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop ..only 3,88Kg(!)
1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Nice 1972 Gibson Les Paul DeLuxe Goldtop, all original and in very good condition for its age. There is some playwear, typical for a 46 year old instrument any weather checking but no breaks, cracks or former repairs. There is plenty of that "greenish" discoloration on the edges of the laquer, typical for many old Goldtop finishes., which gives that guitar a nice Mojo-look! The original frets are still in great shape, the neck is adjusted perfect for low action and great playability. The electronic is alloriginal with all 4 pots dating to 1972. The two Gibson mini-humbuckers have the famous "Patent-Number" sticker on their backside and read outputs of 6,93K and 7,07K. Grover tuners had been installed at one time, the original Gibson "double-ring/double-line) tuners are back on (no aditional holes had been drilled!).Great playability and great tone, comes in it´s orig. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahogany body with maple top,
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x "Pat.Nr." - sticker Mini-humbucking Pick-Ups,
- 2x Spraque "Black beauty" caps,
- 4x CTS-pots all dated to 1972,
- Tune-O-matic bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- Orig. lightweight tailpiece,
- 6x Gibson "doublering" tuners,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.