1972 Gibson SG Custom - Walnut 3-PUs and Bigsby trem !
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1972 Gibson SG Custom - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson protector case
Super clean and rare 1972 SG Custom 3-PU and Pickup version, in beautiful Walnut finish. The guitar is all original and in excellent conditionfor its age. Only some very minor playwear and no weathercheckings, except for a couple of dings, this is bar far one of the cleanest SG Custom we´ve seen so far. No cracks, breaks or other hidden repairs, the original electronic is untouched with original solderjoints, 3x original Gibson humbucker pickups - PU-covers have never been off, all potcodes are 137.72.30, dating them to 30th week of 1972. This model has the Gibson/Bigsby Vibrato tailpiece, which works nice and stays in tune pretty good, still - nice lightweight and the medium sized D-shape neck is very comfortable to play. Great Vintage guitar (46 years old!) for a price, lower than most new Custom Shop SG! Great player + great investment !!! Incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
- Solid mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable D-shape,
- Ebony fretboard with MOP-inlays and 22 frets,
- Three original Gibson humbucker pickups,
- 2x Vol/2x Tone and 3-way toggleswitch,
- Original "harmonica - bridge",
- Gibson/Bigsby Vibrato tailpiece,
- 6x Kluson "Waffle-back" tuners,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Gibson SG Custom - Walnut: