1972 Gibson Super 400 CES - Sunburst
1972 Gibson Super 400 CES - Sunburst inkl. orig. Gibson hardshell case.
1972 Gibson Super 400 CES in Sunburst, all original and in good shape. The guitar has been played, so there is some severe play-wear, but the frets (propably refret) are in good shape and the guitar plays and sounds great. The two Pat.Nr. humbuckers are well balanced and sound great in that guitar, the highly flamed 3-piece neck is comfortable to play. There is a crack in the top, which appears to be only on the surface (mirror!), the original Kluson "Seal Fast" have never been changed and work fine, the tortoise pickguard has been renewed once, which is quite common tn these models. Comes including black Gibson hardshell case with maroon lining.
- Single rounded cutaway - 18" hollow body,
- Carved spruce top,
- Maple back and sides,
- 3-piece flamed maple-neck with medium profile,
- Scale length: 25-1/2″ - Nut width: 1 11/16′,
- Black headstock with MOP splitdiamond inlay,
- Multi-bound ebony fretboard with MOP split block-inlays and 20 frets,
- Adjustable, compensated ebony bridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson Pat.Nr.-humbuckers,
- 2x Vol., 2xTone, 3-way toggleswitch,
- Original Kluson "Seal-fast" tuners,
- Including orig. Gibson hardshell case with maroon lining.