1973 Gibson L5 CES - Sunburst
1973 Gibson L5 CES - Sunburst inkl. black hardshell case
Beautiful and super clean 1973 Gibson L5 CES in Sunburst finish with round cutaway. The guitar is in almost mint condition, only minor playwear, even the plating of the gold hardware is still shiny with almost no wear. The maple-neck on this instrument has a very comfortable medium size C-shape neck and is made of beautifully flamed maple, very comfortable to play! The original frets are still in great shape, the two original "Pat.-Nr. sticker" pickups are well balanced and have outputs of N=6,93K and B=7,40K and sound great in that guitar! The original Kluson "Sealfast" tuners have been changed to Schaller M6 tunersComes in original black Gibson hardshell case w/violet interior.
- 17" hollow body with round cutaway,
- Solid carved spruce top,
- Figured maple back and sides,
- 3-piece flamed maple-neck with medium profile,
- Black headstock with MOP "Flower-pot" inlay,
- Multi-bound ebony fretboard with MOP block-inlays and 20 frets,
- Adjustable "Tune-O-Matic" bridge on wooden base,
- 6x original Schaller tuners,
- 2x Gibson Pat.Nr.-sticker humbuckers,
- 2x Vol., 2x Tone, 3-way toggleswitch,
- Including black hardshell case w/violet interior.