1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. black Gibson case
Clean 1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some very minor playwear - mostly on the backside, but no weathercheckings and no beltbuckle rush! The comfortably c-profile neck is very nice to play and the weight is rather on the light side for a 70s LP Custom! The original Gibson "T-Top -humbuckers" are still 60s versions with the Pat.Nr. waterslide decal on their backside and have well balanced outputs of N=7,40K and B=7,63K. The elctronic is untouched with alloriginal solderjoints, the 4x matching pots are stamped 137.73.48, dating them to 48th week of 1973. Nice Instrument and perfect investment! Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
- Mahogany, single-cutaway body,
- 3-piece mahogany neck,
- Solid maple Top in Cherry Sunburst finish,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
2x Gibson Pat.Nr. (T-Top w/decal) humbuckers,
- Gold Hardware,
- ABR-1 bridge with studs directly into the top,
- Nice lightweight for a LP of this aera.
- Original black Gibson Case with purple lining.