1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst
1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. black Gibson case
Clean 1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor playwear - mostly on the backside, but no weathercheckings and no former repairs! The comfortably c-profile neck is very nice to play and the weight is rather on the light side for a 70s LP Custom! The original Gibson "T-Top -humbuckers" are still 60s versions with the Pat.Nr. waterslide decal on their backside and have well balanced outputs of N=7,41K and B=7,42K. The elctronic is untouched with alloriginal solderjoints, the 4x matching pots are stamped 137.73.3x, dating them to 1973. Nice Instrument and perfect investment! Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
- Mahogany, single-cutaway body,
- 3-piece mahogany neck,
- Solid maple Top in Cherry Sunburst finish,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
2x Gibson Pat.Nr. (T-Top w/decal) humbuckers,
- Gold Hardware,
- ABR-1 bridge with studs directly into the top,
- Nice lightweight for a LP of this aera.
- Original black Gibson Case with purple lining.