1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom - White
1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom - White incl. original Gibson Les Paul case
1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom in rare White finish. 100% original and in good condition for its age. The guitar has been played, so there is some visible playwear and weathercheckings, but except for a pro-refret the instrument has no repairs or any other hidden damages. With a weight of only 4,47Kg this LP is fairly lightweight for a LP Custom, as they usually are over 4,5Kg! Untouched electronics with 4x pots stamped 137.73.48 dating them to 48th week of 1973 and two "Pat.-Nr." humbuckers with outputs of 7,58K and 7,68K. Still has the original Gibson "lightweight" stoptail and the Pat.Nr. - Tune-O-Matic bridge with stds directly into the wood. The original white color has aged to a almost yellowish creme finish over the years and gives that guitar a great mojo! Great playing and sounding instrument and very hard to get in all original condition in that rare finish! Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell-case with lila lining.
- Mahogany-body, single cutaway.
- 3-piece mahogany-neck,
- Solid maple top in orig. white finish,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson PAT-number humbuckers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Pat.Nr. Tune-O-Matic bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Waffle-back" tuners,
- Original Black Gibson Case with lila lining.