1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. Gibson case
Outstanding clean 1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop in excellent+ condition and all original. Only some very minor playwear, no weather-checking and a little bit of the typical "greening" most old GTs get. The original frets are still in perfect shape and the medium sized neck is very comfortable to play. All solderjoints are original and untouched, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the Pat.Nr. - decal at their baseplate and well balanced outputs of N=6,50K and B=6,67K. The machine-heads are still the original Gibson "double-ring" tuners and have never been changed! Untouched electronic, all 4 pots are stamped 137.73.xx dating them to 1973. Great playbility and super sound ! Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
- Mahogany body with maple top,
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucking PickUps,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1973,
- Pat.Nr. Tune-o-matic bridge w./studs directly into the top,
- 6x Gibson/Kluson Double-ring tuners,
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.