1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop ...w/P90s!
Clean 1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop in excellent condition. We believe it's a custom order with P90s. Both P90s are period correct clear bobbins just like they were used for the legendary 68/69 Goldtops! There is only some minor playwear and weather checking. There is a small repair around the D-string machine head but it's 100% stable. The jackplate and the cavity cover have been replaced (originals a in the case). The Gibson/Kluson "Doublering" tuners are in place and work fine. The 4 pots are stamped 137.73.20, dating them to 20th week of 1973 - it even has 2 Sprague Black Beauty capacitors. It's got a good average weight of only 4,4Kg. Actually very close to a late 60s Les Paul - great tone and playability! Comes in its orig. Gibson square case w/pink interior.
- Mahogany body with single-cutaway
- Solid, carved maple top
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays
- 2x Gibson P90 pickups
- Pat.Nr. tune-o-matic bridge w./studs directly into the top
- 6x orig. Gibson/Kluson doublering tuners
- Original black square Gibson hardshell case with pink interior