1974 Gibson ES-150 DC - Walnut
1974 Gibson ES-150 DC - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson hardshell Case
Super clean 1974 Gibson ES-150 DC in Walnut finish, all original and in near mint condition! The Walnut finish is rather on the lighter side, more like a beautiful Caramel finish, almost no visible play-wear or weatherchecking. The original frets are still in perfect shape. These rare Gibson ES-150 DC look almost like a ES-335 except for the 3" thick body and they do not have a sustain-block. Physically and soundwise the ES-150 DC is more a ES-175 and the only double cutaway true hollow body Gibson ever made with humbuckers! It has two Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbuckers with outputs of 8,60K and 8,69K and a mastervolumen on the lower cutaway. The guitar sounds great, electrified as well as played acoustically. Comes in its original black hardshell-case with purple lining.
- Laminated 3" doublecutaway maplebody,
- Set mahagony neck without volute,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w./blockmarker inlays,
- Original trapez tailpiece,
- Pat.Nr. Tune-O-Matic bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. humbucking" pickups,
- 2xVol, 2xTone, 1x Master Vol,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots dating to 1974,
- 6x Kluson/Gibson doubleline tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- original black hardshellcase w/purple lining.