1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Nice 1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony, all original and in near excellent condition for its 44(!) years. Some minor playwear, mostly on the gold-plating of the hardware, the original frets are still in great shape. The two original "Pat.Nr.T-Top" humbuckers have outouts of N=7,78K and B=7,80K output, the electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints, 4x matching pots dated 1974. Very comfortable medium-size neck, the 6 original Grover-tuners work smooth and stay in tune fine. Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
- Single cutaway mahogany-body,
- 3-piece Mahogany neck,
- Solid maple top in "Ebony-finish",
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x Pat.Nr. humbuckers (T-Top´s),
- Gold plated hardware,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- Incl. black Gibson HS case with violet lining.