1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom in great condition. The last year of the Les Paul Custom with ABR mounted directly into the top. The guitar has changed pots and oversprays on the back of the neck and the top. It once had Grovers installed but the Wafflebacks are back on. The neck has a medium C-profike and had a pro-fretjob which makes it play like butter. With ca. 4,5Kg this guitar has the typical LP Custom weight - not too heavy! The two original "Pat.Nr.-Stamp" humbuckers are well balanced and sound great. Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
- Single cutaway mahogany body
- 3-piece mahogany-neck
- Solid maple top in "Ebony-finish"
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets
- 2x PAT-Number Decal Humbuckers
- Gold plated hardware
- ABR-1 bridge with bolts directly into the top
- Incl. black Gibson case with violet lining