1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty in great condition. The guitar has a professional headstock repair and the tuner have been changed to later ones. There has been a tremolo mounted on the top once as well. It's a late 1974 version still with mahogany neck and ABR mounted directly into the top and already the bigger jumbo frets. It's got some playwear - mostly on the backside of the body and neck. The two original "Pat.Nr.-Decal" humbuckers have outputs of 7,30K and 7,99K output, 4x matching pots dated to late 1974. Great playing and sounding guitar! Comes in perfect fitting US-made heavy duty flightcase.
- Single cutaway mahogany body
- 3-piece mahogany neck
- Solid maple top in "Ebony-finish"
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets
- 2x PAT-Number Decal Humbuckers (T-Top´s)
- Gold plated hardware
- ABR-1 bridge with bolts directly into the top
- Weight: 4,7kg
- Incl. flight case