1974 Gibson Les Paul Signature - Gold Top
1974 Gibson Les Paul Signature - Gold Top incl. orig. hardshell case
1974 Gibson Les Paul Signature very good+ condition. The complete electronic has been converted to Gibson P-90 pickups including conventional wiring (2x Volume + 2x Tone control) and the tuners have been exchanged for newer reissue tuners of same kind (no additional or oversized holes!). The guitar has some minor playwear, some weatherchecking and minor dings or dongs, the original frets are still in good shape. The two Low-Impedance PUs have been exchanged for late sixties Gibson P-90 soapbars, similar as in a 1968 Les Paul Goldtop (the original pickups and electronics are included). The guitar sounds amazing! Lound and very resonant - actually it should have been available in this set-up back then! The semi-solid - hollow body construction with with a sustainblock under the bridge is kind of a mix of ES-330 and 335. Comfortable medium c-size neck and low weight make this guitar real fun to play. Comes in original, but newer black Gibson hardshell case with black interior.
- Bound- doublecutaway semi-solidbody,
- Arched maple top with F-holes,
- Mahogany neck w/22 frets,
- Black headstock w/Pearl Gibson-logo Inlay,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid inlays,
- Schaller bridge/stop-tailpiece combination,
- 6x Kluson reissue tuners,
- 2x late 60s Gibson P-90 pickups w/15K and 8,20K output,
- 2xVolumen-/ 2xTone control / 3-way PU-select switch,
- Chrome/nickel hardware,
- Gold finish in nitro laquer,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with black interior.