1974 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Sunburst "figured top"
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1974 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson HSC
1974 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Sunburst with beautiful figured maple top ! 1974 was the first year for the Les Paul Standard to come out with humbucking pickups since its discontinue in 1960! This is the "real deal", not a routed Deluxe! These early 70s Standards are very rare, as they have been available by special order only, until their regular reintroduction 2 years later in 1976. It has a beautiful medium-size neck which is comfortable to play and 2x original Gibson "Pat.Nr.-sticker" humbucking pickups with well balanced outputs of ca. 7,58K and 7,77K, original electronics. The tuners had been changed to Grovers, but the original Kluson "Double-rings" are back on (no aditional holes have been drilled) and two old "mini-switch" holes between the pots have been professionally filled, therefore priced lower! Comes in orig. black Gibson case with violet interior.
- Mahogany single-cutaway body,
- Solid, figured maple top,
- 3-piece mahogany neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - golden reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson black sticker "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups,
- Adjustable Gibson Nashville bridge,
- 6x original Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black Gibson case with violet interior.