1974 Gibson SG Custom - Walnut
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1974 Gibson SG Custom - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson protector case
Super clean 1974 SG Custom in beautiful Walnut finish and in excellent condition. Almost no visible playwear and no weathercheckings in the laquer. The tuners had been changed to Schallers once, but the original Kluson Wafflback tuners are back on, so there are 6 little holes which have been filled, but no cracks, breaks or hidden repairs. The original electronic is untouched with original solderjoints, 3x original Gibson humbucker pickups - PU-covers have never been off, all potcodes are dated 1974. Nice lightweight and the medium sized D-shape neck is very comfortable to play. Great Vintage guitar (43 years old!) for a price , lower than a new Custom Shop SG! Great player + great investment !!! Incl. orig. Gibson protector case.
- Solid mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable D-shape,
- Ebony fretboard with MOP-inlays and 22 frets,
- Three original Gibson humbucker pickups,
- 2x Vol/2x Tone and 3-way toggleswitch,
- Original "harmonica - bridge",
- Stop- tailpiece,
- 6x Kluson "Waffle-back" tuners,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- incl. orig. Gibson protector case.
See a video-clip of the 1974 Gibson SG Custom - Walnut: