1975 Gibson Flying V - Natural ...only 3,13 KG !!!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1975 Gibson Flying V - Natural incl. orig. Gibson Flying V HSC
Super clean 1975 Gibson Flying V in Natural finish, all original and in excellent+++ condition for its age. This is one of the earliest one of the 70s Flying V batch with a low serialnumber 40008. The guitar has only some very minor playwear, no repairs or weatherchecking, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Nice chunky neck - not too skiny and the two original Gibson "Pat.Nr.-T-Top" humbucking pickups have well-balanced outputs of N=7,28K and B=7,47K. Lighweight with only 3,13Kg(!) and a real joy to play. Just a few where built, hard to find one in this condtion. Comes in it´s original black hardshell case with violet interior.
- 2-piece center-seemed mahogany body,
- 3-piece mahogany neck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - black witch hat knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbucking pickups,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge w/bolts directly into the top,
- 6x original Gibson metal button tuners,
- Chrome plated hardware,
- Original black Gibson case w/violet lining.