1975 Gibson Grabber Bass - Natural
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1975 Gibson Grabber Bass - Natural incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1975 Gibson Grabber bass in excellent condition for its almost 43 years of age. The Grabber came out in 1973 and was similar to the "Ripper" bass, except for a "fender-like" bolt-on neck and the unique sliding pickup which enabled the player to position the pickup by sliding it either up or down to simulate a neck or bridge pickup. The Grabber gained in popularity in 1974 due to the high usage of Kiss bass-player Gene Simmons who played a Grabber bass almost exclusively in 1974-1975, the bass even made it onto the album cover of the multi-platinum Kiss LP "ALIVE". This bass is 100% original and has some minor playwear. Lightweight and very comfortable to play. Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.
- Maple body, double cutaway,
- 3-piece maple bolt-on neck,
- 34,5" Longscale,
- Maple fretboard with dot-inlays,
- 1x Gibson "sliding-pickup" w/black cover,
- 3-piece tailpiece/bridge,
- Strings thru body,
- Chrome hardware,
- 4 regular Schaller BM tuners (2l/2r)
- 1x Volumen-/1x Tone-control,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson case with violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1975 Gibson Grabber Bass - Natural: