1975 Gibson Les Paul Signature Bass - Goldmetallic
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1975 Gibson Les Paul Signature Bass - Goldmetallic incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Rare 1975 Gibson Les Paul Signature Bass in Goldmetallic finish, all original and in near mint condition. We bought this bass from the original owner, who only used it occasionally in the studio, therefor this bass is in near mint condition and shows barely any play-wear, teh original frets are still in perfect shape, no weatherchecking, no damages or hidden repairs. The low-impedance PU together with the 3-position/phase/level switch delivers a varity of nice sounds. The body is a laminated semi-solid maple-body with sustainblock, the neck is made of maple as well, similar construction as the ES-335. The instrument has two outlet jacks and can be played "low impedance" or on any conventinal amp as well. Most notable players are Jack Casady from Jefferson Starship and John Stirratt. Comes in its original Gibson hardshell case.
- Bound- doublecutaway body,
- Arched maple top with F-holes,
- 3-piece maple neck w/20 frets,
- Rosewood fretboard w/perl trapezoid inlays,
- Adjust. stud/bridge tailpiece,
- Black headstock w/Pearl Gibson-logo Inlay,
- 2/2 "Open-back" tuners,
- 1x low impedance pickups w/embossed Gibson logo,
- volumen/tone control + phase/level,
- Chrome/nickel hardware,
- Gold finish (nitro laquer),
- incl. orig. black Gibson case w/maroon lining.