1975 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Honey Burst
1975 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Honey Burst incl. orig. HSC
1975 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Honey Burst finish, all original and in excellent condition for its over 40(!) years of age. Very rare, as 1974 was the first year for the Les Paul Standard to come out with humbucking pickups since its discontinue in 1960! This is the "real deal", not a routed Deluxe! These early 70s Standards are very rare, as they have been available by special order only, until their regular reintroduction 2 years later in 1976. 2x original "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups with well balanced outputs of ca. 7,4K and 7,5K and a pleasant weight make this guitar real comfortable to play. Comes in it´s original black hardshell case with burgundy interior.
- Mahagony body - single cutaway,
- Solid maple top in honeyburst finish,
- Med.-size maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - gold-reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- 6x original Kluson metal-wing tuners,
- Original black Gibson case w/burgundy lining.