1976 Gibson Explorer - Ebony
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1976 Gibson Explorer - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson Explorer HSC
1976 was the first year for the new Gibson Explorer after its discontinue in 1959! They only made aprox. 2000 Explorers in 1976 and only 104(!) where black (most of them where natural). This guitar has an comfortable shaped D-style neck - not too skiny and two original Gibson "Tar back" humbucking pickups. Lighweight and very comfortable to play. The guitar is all original and in near excellent condition, only some beltbuckles-rush on the backside of the body, no weather-checking, the frets are still in great shape. Comes in it´s original black hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - gold speed knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Tar back" humbucking pickups,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge w/bolts directly into the top,
- 6x original Kluson "double-line" tuners in/line,
- Gold plated harware,
- Original black Gibson case w/violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1976 Gibson Explorer - Ebony: