1976 Gibson Firebird ´76 - Natural
1976 Gibson Firebird ´76 - Natural incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1976 Gibson Firebird - Natural finish, in all original and very good+ condition for its age. Some minor playwear, typical for a 43(!) year old instrument, there are no repairs, cracks or other hidden damages. Lightweight with ca. 3,6 Kg and the medium-sized C-profiled neck make this Bird very comfortable to play, the two orig. Gibson Pat.Nr.-Mini-humbucker have outputs of 6,02K and 6,04K and sound great! Comes in its original black Gibson Firebird case w/pink interior.
- Mahogony neck-thru construction with two mahogany bodywings,
- Reversed bodystyle, white 3-ply pickguard with 76-Anniversary Eagle,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x PAT-Number mini humbuckers,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x Toggleswitch,
- 6x banjo tuners with metal buttons,
- Gold Hardware,
- Nashville bridge and stopbar tailpiece,
- Incl. its original black Gibson Firebird case w/pink interior.