1976 Gibson Firebird ´76 - Natural
1976 Gibson Firebird ´76 - Natural incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1976 Gibson Firebird ´76 in Natural finish in very good+ condition for its age. Some minor playwear, typical for a 43(!) year old instrument, but there are no repairs, cracks or other hidden damages. The original banjo-tuners have never been changed and work fine, comfortably lightweight with ca. 3,62 Kg and the medium-sized C-profiled neck make this Bird very comfortable to play, the two orig. Gibson Pat.Nr.-Mini-humbucker have outputs of ca. 6,01K and 6,07K and sound great! Comes in a original brown Gibson Firebird case from the 80s.
- Mahogany neck-thru construction with two mahogany body-wings,
- Reversed bodystyle, white 3-ply pickguard with 76-Anniversary Eagle,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x PAT-Number mini humbuckers,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x Toggleswitch,
- 6x banjo tuners with metal buttons,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Nashville bridge and stopbar tailpiece,
- Incl. brown Gibson Firebird case w/pink interior.
See a video-clip of the 1976 Gibson Firebird: