1976 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Gold Top
1976 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Gold Top incl. orig. hardshell case
All original 1976 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Gold Top in very good condition for its age. Only minor playwear, dings and dongs, and some checking on the finish on the front of the body, but no breaks or repairs. The original two Mini-humbucker have well balanced outputs of 6,12K and 6,20K and sound great. The original frets still have plenty of life left and the maple neck has a medium size with a C-profile, which is very comfortable to pla. There where Schaller tuners installed once, the original tuners are back on and work fine, all original electronic with 4 pots stamped 137.76.10 dating them to 10th week of 1976. Incl orig. Gibson hardshell case.
- Mahagony Body / single-cutwaway,
- 3-piece maple neck,
- Maple Top w/ Gold metallic finish,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson PAT-Number Mini-Humbucker,
- Chrome hardware,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Original Gibson tuners,
- Incl orig. Gibson hardshell case.