1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Honey Burst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Honey Burst incl. brown Gibson case
Rare 1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard with orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbuckers. This guitar has been played alot and the finish has extremely faded to a rather light "Iceteaburst", ...so it has a nice patina and great mojo. All pots date 4th week of 1976, the pickup-covers have never been of, the tailpiece has been changed to a nickel light-weight TP which was an great improvement to the sound, the orig. tailpiece is in the case. The frets had been professionall renewed, other than that, the guitar is all original! Comes in a original Gibson brown hardshell case with pink lining from the 80s.
- Solid mahogany body,
- 3-piece mapleneck,
- Maple top in "Honey burst" nitro finish,
- Rosewood Fretboard with 22 Frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson, stamped T-Top Pat.Nr. Humbucker,
- Nickel hardware,
- 4x golden reflector knobs,
- Adj. Nashville bridge,
- 6x Kluson "doubleline" tuners,
- Aluminum tailpiece (original tp is included),
- original brown Gibson hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Honey Burst: