1977 Gibson ES-175T - Natural
1977 Gibson ES-175T - Natural incl. orig. Gibson case
Beautiful and rare 1977 Gibson ES-175 T in Natural finish, excellent condition for its age (42years!). The Gibson ES-175T has only been built from 1976 - 1980 and is a thinline version of the regular ES-175 with less feedback problems. Except the thinner body, which also makes the guitar much more comfortable to play, all other options and measurements are the same. There is only some minor play-wear, no weather-checking or belt-buckles rash, the original frets are still in great shape. Untouched electronic with two Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbuckers N = 8,95K and B = 8,92K. Lightweight = only 3,27Kg! Including orig. black Gibson hardshell case with maroon lining.
- 16 1/4" wide Archtop body, single cutaway maple body, no center block,
- triple bound top + single bound back,
- 3-piece maple neck with small headstock and crown inlay,
- rosewood fretboard with paralleogramm inlays,
- 20 frets in perfect condition,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. stamped” Humbucker Pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 1x Master Vol., 1x 3-way toggle-switch,
- Trapeze tailpiece,
- Chrome Hardware,
- Including black Gibson hardshell case with maroon lining.