1977 Gibson Explorer - Natural ...clean !!!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1977 Gibson Explorer - Natural incl. orig. Gibson Explorer HSC
Super clean 1977 Gibson Explorer in Natural finish, all original and in excellent ++ condition. There is barely any visible play-wear, the original frets are still like new. No beltbuckles or weather-checking, the gold-platig of the hardware shows some wear, but is still much better than on most guitars of that age. The 1-piece mahogany neck has an comfortable shaped D-style neck - not too skiny and two original Gibson "Tar back" humbucking pickups. Lighweight and very comfortable to play. Comes in it´s original black hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - gold speed knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Tar back" humbucking pickups,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge w/bolts directly into the top,
- 6x original Kluson "double-line" tuners in/line,
- Gold plated harware,
- Original black Gibson case w/violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1977 Gibson Explorer - Natural: