1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age! There is some minor playwear, the goldplated hardware shows some wear, typical for a 40+ year old guitar, but no damages, cracks or hidden repairs and the original frets are still in great shape. All solderjoints are untouched, the 4 pots are dated to 1976 and the original Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" pickups are well-balanced with outputs of 7,54K and 7,80K-Ohm. The weight is rather on the light side for a 70s LP Custom, nice neck, low action and great playabilty. Incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.
- Mahogany-body and maple-neck,
- Maple top in ebony nitro-finish,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 Frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbuckers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Orig. Gibson tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.