1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony / Chrome hardware
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony / Chrome hardware incl. orig. Gibson protector case
Clean 1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony finish with rare chrome hardware! The guitar is all original and in excellent condition, the factory frets are still in greatt shape, only minor play-wear - mostly on the backside of neck and body. The guitar is well adjusted for low action, playabillity and sound is great. The electronic is untouched, with 4 pots stamped 137.77.25, dated 25th week of 1977, the two orig. Gibson Pat.Nr.-stamped "T-top" humbucking PUs have well balanced outputs of N=7,53K and B=7,55K. Comes in its orig. Gibson protector case.
- Mahagany body single-cutaway,
- Medium size C-shape maple neck,
- Maple top in "Ebony" nitro-finish,
- Ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbuckers (Pat.Nr. T-Tops),
- Chrome hardware,
- Orig. Gibson tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Original black Gibson "Chainsaw" protector case.