1977 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry
1977 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining
All original 1977 Gibson SG Standard in Cherry finish in excellent+ condition. The guitar has only some very minor playwear, mostly o the backside of the body, the cherry finish is still nice red and hasnt faded at all. Nice lightweight and the medium sized c-profile neck is very comfortable to play, the original factory frets barely show any play-wear and are still in perfect shape. All original, no changed parts, original electronic with all 4 pots dating to 1977, the two Gibson "Tar back" humbuckers are well balanced and sound great in that guitar. Comes incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining and some factory paperwork such as Waranty card.
- Solid, double-cutaway mahogany body.
- 3-piece mahogany neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- 22 original frets / block-inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Tar-back" humbucking pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x 3-way toggleswitch,
- Small ´60s style 5-ply pickguard (blk/wht/blk),
- 6x Grover Rotomatic tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Orig. Schaller "Harmonica" bridge,
- Stop-tail piece,
- incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.