1977 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry ...near mint !!!
All original 1977 Gibson SG Standard in Cherry finish in near mint condition. One owner guitar! We purchased from the original owner who bought in back in 1978 in Germany and played it for 1 year only at home. It's been sitting in the case since then. The cherry finish is still like new and all parts are shiny. It's nice lightweight and the medium sized c-profile neck is very comfortable to play, the original factory frets barely show any play-wear and are still in great shape. All original, no changed parts, original electronic with all 4 pots dating to 1977, the two Gibson "Tar back" humbuckers are well balanced and sound great in that guitar. Comes incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
- Solid, double-cutaway mahogany body
- 3-piece mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- 22 original frets / block-inlays
- 2x orig. Gibson "Tar-back" humbucking pickups
- 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 1x 3-way toggle switch
- Small ´60s style 5-ply pickguard (blk/wht/blk)
- 6x Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Orig. Schaller "Harmonica" bridge
- Gibson/Bigsby B5 Tremolo
- incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining