1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst
1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Cherry Sunburst incl. black LP hardshell case
Beautiful 1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst finish. The guitar is in excellent condition for its age and all original except for the pick-ups, which have been changed to 2x orig. Gibson Classic ´57 humbuckers, which sound great in this guitar. There is only minor playwear and no belt-buckles rush or weatherchecking. Untouched electronics with original pots and caps. Comfortable neck and great playability, well adjusted for low action. Comes in black LP hardshell case.
- Single-cutaway, 1-piece(!) mahogany-body, maple-neck,
- Solid maple top in "Cherry sunburst" nitro-finish,
- Medium-size maple-neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 orignal frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Classic ´57 humbuckers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Orig. Gibson tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Incl. black black LP hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom: