1979 Gibson Flying V - Silverburst - Rare + EXC ++ !!!
1979 Gibson Flying V - Silverburst incl. orig. HSC
Super clean and rare 1979 Gibson Flying V in rare Silverburst finish in exc ++ condition with original Gibson case and filled warranty-card. The Flying V with solid mahagony body and stop-tailpiece was built between 1975 and 1981, they made a small limited run of them in Silverburst finish in 1979-81. This guitar show hardly any signs of usage or play-wear, the original frets are still like new, just all the hardware and pickguard does. The guitar has a nice neck - not too skinny and two original Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbucking pickups with outputs of 7,37K (N) and 7,37K (B), extremely lighweight with only 2,98 Kg(!) and real fun to play. Great sounding guitar and great future investment in this condition! Comes in it´s original black hardshell case with red interior.
- Solid mahagony body,
- Mahagony neck / set-neck construction,
- Customcolor - Silverburst !
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - black which knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbucking pickups,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 6x original Gibson metal button tuners,
- Chrome plated hardware,
- Original black Gibson case w/red lining.
See a video-clip of the 1979 Gibson Flying V - Silverburst: