1979 Gibson Les Paul 25/50 Anniversary - Sunburst
1979 Gibson Les Paul 25/50 Anniversary - Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson case
Nice 1979 Gibson Les Paul 25/50 Anniversary model with a bookmatched 2-piece flamed maple top in Sunburst finish. Rare Collectors piece, only a few where made for the 25th Anniversary of the LP-Modell and 50 years of Les Paul´s continuing career. This particular model definately has one of the best flamed tops of all Anniversary models we´ve seen so far. All original except for a pro-refrett and the condition is good for its almost 40(!)years. The was a repair of the binding in the cut-away - only cosmetically, some beltbuckles-rush on the backside and the gold-plating shows some wear. Comes in its orig. black Gibson case w/blue lining.
- Mahagony body w/single cutaway,
- 3-piece flamed mapleneck with walnut-stripes like on Gibsons L5,
- Multibound headstock with MOP "Les Paul 25/50" inlay,
- Bookmatched 2-piece flamed maple top in Sunburst,
- Bound ebony fretboard with slashed-block inlays,
- 22 original frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbucker,
- 1 miniswitches + toggleswitch,
- 2x Volumen-, 2x Tone controls,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Gibson TP-6 fine-tuning tailpiece,
- Incl orig. black Gibson case w/blue lining.