1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom in ebony finish, all original and in very good condition. Very little playwear, mostly on the backside of the body, the original frets are still in great shape. The goldplating has a little wear, which is normal for a 39+ year old guitar! The neck has had a reset in the past, no refin or overspray and is very comfortable to play, the 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbuckers with well balanced outputs of 7,50K and 7,54K sound perfect in that instrument. The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints all 4 pots are dating to 22nd week of 1978. Incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell case with red lining.
- Mahagony-body and maple-neck,
- Solid maple top in Ebony nitro finish,
- Ebony Fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbuckers (T-Top /Pat.Pend stamped),
- Gold plated hardware,
- Orig. Gibson Tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Including orig. Gibson hardshell case with red lining.