1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony " Lefty"
1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony " Lefty" incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony finish in rare and hard to find left-handed version. All original and in excellent condition for its age, only very little play-wear, mostly on the backside of the neck and body. 1-piece mahogany body with a 2-piece maple top. The original frets are still in perfect shape, the medium-sized neck is comfortable to play. Original electronic with two orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbuckers, well balanced with outputs of N=7,03K and B=7,14K and sound great! Including orig. black Gibson hartdshell case, w/red lining.
- 1-piece mahogany body - single cutaway,
- 2-piece, book-matched maple top,
- 3-piece maple-neck,
- Ebony nitro finish,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbucker PUs,
- 4x black speed knobs,
- Gibson Nashville bridge,
- Stopbar tailpiece,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Including orig. black Gibson Protector case w/brown lining.