1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Natural
1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Natural incl. orig. Gibson Protector case
1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Natural finish, the guitar is all original and in very good condition! It has some minor playwear on the front and some beltbuckles and scratches on the backside, but no repairs and no other damages, untouched solderjoints, the 4 pots are dated 137.79.09 nad 137.79.19. It's been played well so the goldplated hardware shows the typical wear. The neck has a medium size C-shape and feels broken in, very comfortable to play. The original Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" pickups are well-balanced and sound great in that guitar. Incl. orig. black Gibson Protector case with red lining.
- Mahogany-body and maple-neck
- Maple top in natural nitro-finish
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 Frets
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbuckers
- Gold plated hardware
- Orig. Gibson tuners
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Incl. orig. black Gibson Protector case with red lining.
See a video-clip of this 1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Natural: