1980 Gibson 335 S Professional Deluxe - Silverburst
1980 Gibson 335 S Professional Deluxe - Silverburst - incl. black soft case
1980 Gibson 335 S Professional Deluxe in Silverburst finish. Rare bird, Gibson only made a few of them from 1980-1982. The Gibson 335 S Professional Deluxe was the most rare and most expensive version of the short-lived 335 S series. The body and neck are made of solid mahogany, the two humbuckers are the famous "Pat.Nr.-stamped" Dirty-Finger models with coil tab. The electrical layout is the same as on the hollow-version: two Volume and two Tone-controls and a 3-way switch for selecting the PickUps plus a additional coil-tab function. Nashville-bridge and TP-6 Finetune-tailpiece. The guitar has a medium-size neck and is rather lightweight, very fun to play. Comes incl. black soft case with red interior.
- Solid mahogany body,
- 1- piece mahogany neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and dots inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - black speed knobs.
- 2x Gibson humbucking pickups,
- Adjustable Nashville bridge,
- TP-6 fine-tune tailpiece,
- 6x original Gibson tuners,
- Incl. incl. black soft case with red interior
See a video-clip of this 1980 gibson 335-S: