1980 Gibson ES-335 Artist - Antique Fireburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1980 Gibson ES-335 Artist - Antique Fireburst incl. hardshell case
Super clean 1980 Gibson ES-335 Artist - Antique Fireburst finish in mint(!) condition and all original. No visible playwear, one owner, unfaded strong Sunburst finish! Shortlived and very interesting version of an Gibson ES-335 with active Gibson On-board electronic featuring expansion and compression circuitry, a bright mode and two potted Gibson humbucking PUs. Three little 2-way switches for selection of the expansion, compression or bright mode and 3 controls for Master-Volume, Master-Treble and Master-Bass. Multibound Custom headstock with extensive abalone inlay, 5-piece flamed neck and orig. Gibson "Crank" tuners. Very versatile instrument with lots of aditional sounds to create. The original frets are in "Like-new" condition, well adjusted, the playability is great! Including original black Gibson hardshell case w/ blue lining.
- Laminated, multibound doublecutaway maple body,
- 5-piece flamed maple neck,
- Bound roswood fretboard with MOP - dot inlays,
- Larger Custom headstock w/binding and abalone inlay,
- 5-layer tortoise pickguard,
- Gibson TP6 fine-tuning stop-tailpiece,
- Original Gibson active electronic,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case w/blue lining.
See a video-clip of the 1980 Gibson ES-335 Artist - Antique Fireburst: