1980 Gibson Flying V - Natural incl. orig. HSC
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1980 Gibson Flying V - Natural incl. orig. Gibson Flying V HSC
Clean 1980 Gibson Flying V in Natural finish. The guitar is all original and in excellent condition, only some very minor playwear. It is getting really hard to find a 1970s Flying V that has not been repaired or gone through a number of changed parts. The Flying V with solid mahagony body and stop-tailpiece was built between 1975 and 1980. This guitar has a nice neck - not too skiny and two original Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbucking pickups. Lighweight with only 3,05Kg(!) and very comfortable to play. Comes in it´s original black hardshell case with red interior.
- 2-piece centerseemed mahagony body,
- Mahagony neck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - black witch hat knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbucking pickups,
- ABR-1 Bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- 6x original Gibson metal button tuners,
- Chrome plated hardware,
- Original black Gibson case w/violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1980 Gibson Flying V - Natural: